Ignite Presentation Learner Response

1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories. 

WWW: 
-Very good analysis on blog+ use of terminology
-Good into- tagline + concept: link to song 
-Well structured
-Good grasp of plot
-Well rehearsed/prepared
-Very good media language
-Explained use of mise-en-scene+ cinematography= explained well 
-Stereotype-subversion
-Audience: psychographics /demographics
-Butler- theorists
-Audience pleasures explained
-Clear sense of industries- marketing 

EBI:
-Add sound to research 
-Pace: running out of time on some slides
-Refer to synergy+ media promotion link+ 'Blinded by the light' 

Total: 24/30

2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.

WWW:
I believe I structured my presentation well, and was very clear on how I was going to distribute my crime drama, made it clear what stereotypes I wanted to reinforce and subvert, and explained my audience pleasures well. 

EBI: I was running out of time on some slides which might've affected the flow of my presentation and I could have made a reference to synergy of using a Taylor Swift song. 

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others? 

My presentation will lead into my actual coursework production as I intend to follow with the ideas I mentioned in my presentation and will help me make sure I stick by to the ideas I mentioned. I do need to update my statement of intent to mention the idea of synergy and my link of Taylor Swift in my crime drama. I do believe that my crime drama is appropriate for audiences that are specified in the brief as it doesn't contain any too explicit scenes or foul language which would be harmful towards younger audiences. I could add more media terminology to my statement of intent such as the synergy idea, I do believe my crime drama is achievable to film with the resources I have available. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Project: Coursework Planning

Lil Nas X- Old Town Road CSP